Hanover Township Recreation is pleased to offer to residents of all ages a wide variety of activities, trips, and special events as well as athletic, educational and cultural programs throughout the year. In addition, seasonal offerings include fireworks, outdoor concerts, and camps. Current season activity, event and trip information can be found on our online registration website. A user name and password is not required to view information. To register for programs you must be an active household with a user name and password.
- Date: Sunday, October 20, 2019
- Bus Departure from Township of Hanover Community Center: 9 am
- Return to Community Center: Approximately 8:00 pm
- Transportation Cost: $25
- Receive $20 Slot Play
- 21 years of age or older
This enchanting, Tony-nominated Broadway adaptation of the beloved musical will put a spell on audiences of all ages. Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella showcases some of the songwriting duo’s loveliest tunes, including “In My Own Little Corner,” “Impossible/It’s Possible,” and “Ten Minutes Ago,” as well as some new characters and surprising twists. Add a dash of fairy-tale romance, magical onstage transformations, and the iconic pumpkin and glass slippers—and you’re guaranteed to have a ball!
- Show: Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella
- Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- Bus Departure from Township of Hanover Community Center: 4 pm
- Cost: $85.00 includes ticket to Paper Mill Playhouse, dinner at Charlie Brown’s, & bus.
Registration opens Monday, September 30, 2019 online via Community Pass or in person at the Community Center.