2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
- This site has a wealth of information about COVID-19 and the ongoing situation in New Jersey. Case number statistics and testing site locations can also be found there. It should be your primary source for accurate, up-to-date facts.
You can also text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive text information related to the virus and stay informed. To receive live text assistance, you can text your zip code to 898-211.
The COVID-19 Delta Variant: 4 Things to Know
- COVID-19 Booster Shots To Be Available for Immunocompromised People
- Ride United Transportation Access - Free or discounted rides to vaccination sites (PDF)
- Concerns on the J&J Vaccine
- 5 Reasons to Get Vaccinated (PDF) + 5 Motivos Para Vacunarse (PDF)
- When You've Been Fully Vaccinated (PDF) + Cuando Esté Completemente Vacunando (PDF)
- Morris County - Your Health Matters (Biannual Newsletter - March 2021) - Covid-19 Vaccines (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Support Line for Ages 75 and Older (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments By Phone - The State of New Jersey has established a new call center for people who don't use the internet to schedule Covid-19 vaccination appointments. The number for the vaccine registration by phone is 1-855-568-0545 or you can complete an online form at https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/
- Obtain up-to-date information on vaccinations at the State's COVID-19 Vaccination website: https://www.state.nj.us/health/cd/topics/covid2019_vaccination.shtml
- Why Get Vaccinated? (PDF)
- Getting 'Back to Normal' is Going to Take All of Our Tools (PDF)
- Please refer to Morris County’s website for the most up-to-date number of cases in Hanover Township and the rest of Morris County. The tally will be updated daily (except on weekends) by 5 p.m.
- NJ Department of Health 2019 Novel Coronavirus Website
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)’s 2019 Novel Coronavirus Website
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Public Call Center (NJPIES): 1-800-222-1222