- Eden Lane, Whippany
- Hanover Hills, Cedar Knolls
- Oak Ridge, Whippany
- Sunrise at Hanover, Whippany
All of our purchase units are non-age restricted.
Effective August 1, 2018, we have contracted with the Housing Partnership to administer our Affordable Purchase Units. For an application, please contact the Housing Partnership and request to be added to their "Interested Parties List" by calling Carol Mugele at 973-659-9222 ext. 302 or by filling out the form.
Sterling Parc Apartments
- A 317 unit apartment complex, of which there are 64 affordable units comprised of 56 low and moderate income age-restricted units (for seniors 62 years of age and up) and 8 low income non-age restricted units. All units are administered directly by the on-site management company.
- For an application and information, please contact the management company at 973-267-4493 or visit the community website.
Lester Senior Housing (Age-Restricted)
- Part of the Jewish Community Housing Corporation MetroWest Complex in Whippany, this complex consists of 36 low and moderate income age-restricted units for seniors 62+ years of age. Included with these units is a modified meal plan, housekeeping, and other amenities. All units are administered directly by the on-site community management company.
- For an application and information, please contact the Community Manager at 973-929-2725 or visit the community website.
The Willows (Formerly Saddlebrook Court)
- This complex consists of 78 affordable housing units and is located in Cedar Knolls.
- For more information and an application, please contact the on-site sales office at 973-657-8290 or visit the community website.
- A 126 unit apartment complex located in Cedar Knolls. This complex consists of 14 affordable (very low, low and moderate income) non-age restricted units. For an application and information, please contact the management company, Community Grants, Planning & Housing (CGP&H)
- To apply and for information, please visit CGP&H’s website. Please review program flyer (PDF) for more information about how to apply.
The Arc/Morris County Chapter is the largest provider of services for people affected by intellectual and related developmental disabilities and their families in Morris County. Services include:
- A developmental day care program
- Residential services for children and adults with developmental disabilities
- Supported employment
The Rose House
The Rose House is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that enhances the lives of adults with developmental disabilities through residential and vocational programs.