Hanover Township Recreation is pleased to offer to residents of all ages a wide variety of activities, trips, and special events as well as athletic, educational and cultural programs throughout the year. In addition, seasonal offerings include fireworks, outdoor concerts, and camps. Current season activity, event and trip information can be found on our online registration website. A user name and password is not required to view information. To register for programs you must be an active household with a user name and password.
Hanover Township Recreation invites you to join our new computerized registration system, Community Pass.
This program allows you to register and pay online by credit card for Hanover Township Recreation sports and activities.
Community Pass Account
Community Pass gives you easy access to all our programs for each of your family members! Set Up Your Community Pass Account (PDF) so you can register and pay online.
If you prefer to pay by cash or check, please come to the Recreation Department.
Please visit Recreation Sports for information regarding Hanover Recreation sports.
- Registration for residents opens Tuesday, July 20, 2021
- Registration for non-residents opens Monday, July 26, 2021 at 9am.
- August 16, 30 (No class August 23rd)
- September 13, 20, 27 (No class September 6th)
- October 4, 18, 25 (No class October 11th)
- October 25th class will be held at Monroe Hall
- Session 1 Kindergarten through 6th grade Time: 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm
- Session 2 7th grade through advanced Time: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Resident fee: $50
- Non-resident fee: $55
- Only participants are allowed in the building. Parents/Guardians may not stay inside the building.
- Register in person at the Community Center or online via Community Pass. Registrations will not be accepted by phone.
- Community Pass
USA Sport Group We have been working hand in hand with Hanover Recreation to run sports classes, camps, and lessons for your Community. Our goal is to provide varied and high-quality programming to satisfy the sports instruction needs of all ages and ability levels within the Whippany community.
We offer a wide range of sports camps, classes, and lessons in conjunction with the Hanover Recreation.
Sports programs are offered for all ability levels and a range of ages spanning 2 to adult. From Parent and Me to toddler, to preschool, to kids classes and right through to adult programming, we have your sports needs covered.
Programs typically run by season in the spring, summer, fall, and winter. Camps, classes, and lessons run year-round to ensure we always have sports options to meet your family’s needs.