2019 Introduced Ordinances
- Ordinance 4-2019: An ordinance authorizing the guaranty of the payment of the principal of and interest on not to exceed $4,000,000 of loan revenue bonds from the Morris County Improvement Authority. (Withdrawn on March 14, 2019)
- Ordinance 11-2019: An ordinance ending Article XXXIB, B-P2 Business and Professional District, of Chapter 166 of the Code of the Township, Entitled Land Use and Development Legislation, so as to allow for inclusionary housing development at an increased density in order to address the Township's constitutional obligation to provide affordable housing. (Withdrawn on March 14, 2019)
- Ordinance 28-2019: An ordinance accepting the annexation of a portion of Block 200, Lot 1.2 in the Township of Parsippany-Troy Hills.
- Ordinance 32-2019: An ordinance amending section 166-188 in Article XVIII of Chapter 166 of The Code of the Township entitled 'Land Use and Development Legislation' to reflect a proposed change in Municipal boundary.
- Ordinance 33-2019: An ordinance establishing a new Chapter 10 Under Part II: General legislation of the Code of the Township of Hanover entitled 'Nuisance Properties - Excessive Utilization of Municipal Services' by regulating and establishing penalties for such services.
- Ordinance 34-2019: An ordinance authorizing the guaranty of the payment of the principal of and interest on not to exceed $6,100,000 aggregate principal amount of County guaranteed governmental loan revenue bonds, series 2019 (Whippany Firehouse Project) issued by the Morris County Improvement Authority for the purpose of providing additional security therefore and determining certain matters in connection therewith. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>