2019 Introduced Ordinances
- Ordinance 4-2019: An ordinance authorizing the guaranty of the payment of the principal of and interest on not to exceed $4,000,000 of loan revenue bonds from the Morris County Improvement Authority. (Withdrawn on March 14, 2019)
- Ordinance 11-2019: An ordinance ending Article XXXIB, B-P2 Business and Professional District, of Chapter 166 of the Code of the Township, Entitled Land Use and Development Legislation, so as to allow for inclusionary housing development at an increased density in order to address the Township's constitutional obligation to provide affordable housing. (Withdrawn on March 14, 2019)
- Ordinance 12-2019: An ordinance amending section 166-155, Requirements for Other Than Residential Zones, in Article XXIII, Off-Street Parking and Loading, of Chapter 166 of the Code of the Township entitled Land Use and Development Legislation, in order to revise the parking requirements for restaurants.
- Ordinance 13-2019: An ordinance amending and supplementing Ordinances 16-2016 and 6-2017 by Authorizing the Phase III resurfacing of a portion of Ridgedale Avenue from Frederick Place/ East Frederick Place to its intersection with East Hanover Avenue in the Cedar Knolls section of the Township and appropriating the additional sum of $150,000.00 from the Township's 2019 Current Fund Budget for the financing of the Phase III project.
- Ordinance 14-2019: Amending Ordinance 13-2017 by supplementing Section 4 with an additional appropriation of $11,500.00 and supplementing Section 5 with an additional appropriation of $8500.00.