2019 Introduced Ordinances
- Ordinance 4-2019: An ordinance authorizing the guaranty of the payment of the principal of and interest on not to exceed $4,000,000 of loan revenue bonds from the Morris County Improvement Authority. (Withdrawn on March 14, 2019)
- Ordinance 11-2019: An ordinance ending Article XXXIB, B-P2 Business and Professional District, of Chapter 166 of the Code of the Township, Entitled Land Use and Development Legislation, so as to allow for inclusionary housing development at an increased density in order to address the Township's constitutional obligation to provide affordable housing. (Withdrawn on March 14, 2019)
- Ordinance 20-2019: An ordinance amending and supplementing the definitions section of Chapter 166 of the Code of the Township entitled 'Land Use Development Legislation' and establishing a new Chapter 219 to be entitled 'Prohibition of Short-Term Rentals' by setting forth restrictions on the rental of residential dwelling units for certain periods of time.
- Ordinance 21-2019: An ordinance authorizing the execution of a lease agreement with the Hanover Township Boy Scouts of America, Inc., Boy Scout Troop 155 in operating the Bee Meadow Park Brickyard Concession Stand on July 8, 15, 22 and 29, 2019 during the Township's live vocal concerts.
- Ordinance 22-2019: An ordinance authorizing the purchase of one new replacement sanitation packer truck and related equipment for the Township's Public Works, Buildings and Grounds, and Park Maintenance Department and appropriating the sum of $235,000.00 from the Township's Capital Improvement Fund of 2019 and all prior years for the acquisition of the vehicle.
- Ordinance 23-2019: An ordinance vacating a portion of the Cedar Knolls right-of-way adjacent to 201 Cedar Knolls Road which right-of-way is no longer needed or necessary for public use by the Township and further authorizing its conveyance to Steven and Stacey Van Seggern.
- Ordinance 24-2019: An ordinance amending Chapter 166 of the Code of the Township entitled 'Land Use and Development Legislation' in order to change the zone classification of certain properties to a new O-S Office-Services zone district and to adopt development regulations for the new zone district.