Governor Murphy has announced the creation of a new website - COVID19.nj.gov - in which residents can ask questions about the virus. This site has a wealth of information about COVID-19 and the on-going situation in general. It should be your primary source for accurate, up-to-date facts. You can also text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive text information related to the virus and stay informed. To receive live text assistance, you can text your zip code to 898-211.
Additionally, this News Flash post is updated with new information for Hanover residents as it becomes available. Check back often for updates.
The Township of Hanover has declared a State of Emergency (PDF).
The Municipal Building, Community Center and Public Works Complex will be closed to all members of the public effective Tuesday, March 17th. Read the News Flash story with more information or view the "Save The Trip To Town Hall" guide (PDF).
In accordance with Senate, No. 1982, the date for the drawing of ballot positions for Township Committee will take place on Thursday, April 9, 2020, at 3 PM in the General Office located at the Municipal Building, 1000 Route 10 in the Whippany section of the Township.
- Scam Alert
- Important Information for Hanover Residents on COVID-19 - UPDATED OFTEN
- Nominating petitions for the Township Committee and County Committee
- DPW Complex Closure & Service Details
- The Township of Hanover has closed all public buildings to public access until further notice.
- All Hanover and East Hanover Court dates have been suspended until April 6th.
- Hanover Township Recreation Events Canceled, Parks & Facilities Closed