HANOVER TOWNSHIP PROFILE AND DIRECTORY OF MUNICIPAL AUTHORITIES, BOARDS, COMMISSIONS AND COMMITTEES
AS OF JANUARY 26, 2012
1. Name of Authority, Board, Commission or Committee: Environmental Commission.
2A. Total Number of Regular Members: Seven (7).
2B. Total Number of Alternate Members (if applicable): Two (2).
3. General Frequency of Meetings and Times: 1st Monday of Each Month at 7:30 p.m. Conference Meetings Held in Whippanong Library Conference Room, 1000 Route 10.
4. Appointing Authority: Township Committee.
5. Citation of Statute and/or Ordinance That Describes the Entity and Responsibilities of Members: N.J.S.A. 40:56A-1 et seq. and Chapter 22 of the Code of the Township Entitled Environmental Commission.
6. Are Members Required to File the State Mandated Local Government Ethics Law Financial Disclosure Statement in Accordance with N.J.S.A. 40A:9-22.1 et seq.? Yes [ ] No [X]
7A. Are there any Member Vacancies? Yes [X] No [ ]
7B. If Yes, State the Number of Vacancies: ____1______.
7C. Regular Member Vacancies:_____1_________.
7D. Alternate Member Vacancies (if applicable): ____________.
THE CURRENT LIST OF MEMBERS ALONG WITH THEIR TERMS OF OFFICE TO THE AUTHORITY, BOARD, COMMISSION OR COMMITTEE NOTED ABOVE IS ATTACHED FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES.
ENVIRONMENTAL COMMISSION: - 3 YEAR TERMS:
INITIAL APPT. EXPIRATION
Saverio Iannaccone 1/01/00 12/31/12 3
John Hendricks 1/13/83 12/31/12 3
Philip Glawe 6/24/10 12/31/13 3
Tammy Wagner 1/01/12 12/31/13 3
Edward Schulz 4/13/89 12/31/13 3
Daniel Mihalko 1/01/08 12/31/14 3 Alt. 1
Joseph M. Milano 5/26/04 12/31/14 3
Dennis Dittrick 1/1/12 12/31/14 3 Alt.2