Robert Augelli, Chairman of the Hanover Township Landmark
Commission presented Pastor Don Mossa, of the First Presbyterian
Church of Whippany, a copy of his research on the Whippany
Cemetery Association. The Whippany Cemetery Association
maintained the Whippany Burying Yard from 1914 to 1976, when the
burying yard was assumed by the Hanover Township Landmark
Commission. Augelliís research was compiled from careful
examination of the Whippany Cemetery Associationís meeting
minutes from 1914 through 1976.
Pictured, Robert Augelli (left), Chairman of the
Hanover Township Landmark Commission presents Pastor Don Mossa
(center), of the First Presbyterian Church of Whippany a copy of
his research on the Whippany Cemetery Association. Church Elder
and Landmark Commission member, Vivian Cohen is on the right.
The Hanover Township Landmark Commission has historic afghans
for sale. Each afghan features historic places throughout
Hanover Township, including Fordville, Monroe Hall, Whippany
Station, and more. This warm and comfy afghan is also the
perfect size for those extra-long dorm room mattresses.
These historic afghans can be purchased in the general office at
the town hall for $25