Shelby Snow is The Township of Hanover's Municipal Housing Liaison.
Shelby can be reached at 973-428-2497 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eden Lane, Whippany
- Hanover Hills, Cedar Knolls
- Oak Ridge, Whippany
- Sunrise at Hanover, Whippany
All of our purchase units are non-age restricted.
Effective 8/1/18 we have contracted with the Housing Partnership to administer our Affordable Purchase Units. For an application, please contact the Housing Partnership and request to be added to their "Interested Parties List" by calling Carol Mugele at 973-659-9222 ext. 302 or by filling out the form here.
RENTAL UNIT LOCATIONS:
- Sterling Parc Apartments
- A 317 unit apartment complex, of which there are 64 affordable units comprised of 56 low and moderate income age-restricted units (for seniors 62+ years of age) and 8 low income non-age restricted units. ALL UNITS ARE ADMINISTERED DIRECTLY BY THE ONSITE MANAGEMENT COMPANY. For an application and information, please contact the management company at 973-267-4493 or click here.
- Lester Senior Housing (Age-restricted)
- Part of the Jewish Community Housing Corporation MetroWest Complex in Whippany, this complex consists of 36 low and moderate income age restricted units for seniors 62+ years of age. Included with these units is a modified meal plan, housekeeping and other amenities. ALL UNITS ARE ADMINISTERED DIRECTLY BY THE ONSITE COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT COMPANY. For an application and information, please contact the Community Manager at 973-929-2725 or click here.
- The Willows (formerly Saddlebrook Court)
- This complex consists of 87 affordable housing units and is located in Cedar Knolls. For more information and an application, please contact the onsite sales office at 973-657-8290 or click here for contact information.
- Woodmont Knolls
- A 126 unit apartment complex located in Cedar Knolls. This complex consists of 14 affordable (very low, low and moderate income) non-age restricted units. For an application and information, please contact the Management Company CGP&H. To apply and for information, please visit CGP&H’s website. Please review this attached flyer for more information about how to apply.
SPECIAL NEEDS HOSUING:
- Arc Morris - The Arc/Morris County Chapter is the largest provider of services for people affected by intellectual and related developmental disabilities and their families in Morris County. Services include: A developmental day care program, recreation, aftercare, respite, supported employment, and residential services for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- The Rose House - The Rose House is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that enhances the lives of adults with developmental disabilities through residential and vocational programs.