2020 Adopted Ordinances
Ordinances are listed in order of adoption (oldest to newest).
- Ordinance 1-2020 (PDF): An ordinance amending and supplementing Section 125-4 entitled "Recreation Department Fees" under Chapter 125 of the Code of the Township entitled 'Fees' with the inclusion of new resident and non-resident pool membership fees for the year 2020 Bee Meadow Swimming Pool season.
- Ordinance 2-2020 (PDF): An ordinance establishing a new Article XXXVIII making provisions of Subtitle One of Title 39 with various traffic regulations applicable to the Sterling Parc at Hanover property.
- Ordinance 3-2020 (PDF): An ordinance establishing a new Article XXXVIII making provisions of Subtitle One of Title 39 with various traffic regulations applicable to the Whippany Crossing Condominium Association.
- Ordinance 4-2020 (PDF): An ordinance authorizing the purchase of one (1) rock climbing wall for installation at the Bee Meadow Swimming Pool and further appropriating the sum of $30,000 for the financing of the project.
- Ordinance 5-2020 (PDF): An ordinance authorizing a one percent (1%) increase in the appropriation limit of the Township's calendar year 2020 Current Fund Budget and further establishing a cap bank.
- Ordinance 6-2020 (PDF): An ordinance amending and supplementing Section 267-43 Schedule XIII: Parking Prohibited At All Times with the inclusion of parking restrictions on Eastmans Road.
- Ordinance 7-2020 (PDF): An ordinance amending Section 166-35, Rules; Filing of Documents; Complete Application, in Article XVIIA, Checklists for Applications for Development to amend the submission requirements.
- Ordinance 8-2020 (PDF): An ordinance amending Chapter 166 of the Code of the Township in order to create a new RM-5 Zone District and Regulations and to amend the PU Zone District and Regulations.
- Ordinance 9-2020 (PDF): An ordinance authorizing the execution of a lease agreement with the Hanover Township Little League, Incorporated for the operation of the Black Brook park concession stand.
- Ordinance 10-2020 (PDF): An ordinance creating new Sections 267-11.1 entitled "Stop For Pedestrian Locations" and 267-38.1 "Schedule VIIIA: Stop For Pedestrian Locations."
- Ordinance 11-2020 (PDF): An ordinance reducing the two-cent ($0.02) per hundred dollars ($100.00) of assessed valuation dedicated Open Space Trust Fund tax rate to one and one-half cent ($0.015) during the calendar year 2020. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>