2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
- This site has a wealth of information about COVID-19 and the on-going situation in New Jersey. Case number statistics and testing site locations can also be found there. It should be your primary source for accurate, up-to-date facts.
You can also text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive text information related to the virus and stay informed. To receive live text assistance, you can text your zip code to 898-211.
- Governor Murphy Announces All New Jersey Residents Ages 65 and Older Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine Beginning on January 14
- Effective January 7th police and fire professionals will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination
- The NJDOH Website to Pre-Register for the COVID-19 Vaccine is Live Now
- Pre-register for eligibility, and input your personal, contact, health insurance, and demographic information. This also allows individuals to schedule an appointment for those who are immediately eligible based on screening questions.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Distribution Phase IA
- Status on COVID-19 Vaccinations & Wait Lists
- Preliminary Information on Preparations to Administer the Coronavirus Vaccine
- Obtain up-to-date information on vaccinations at the following website: https://www.state.nj.us/health/cd/topics/covid2019_vaccination.shtml
- Why Get Vaccinated? (PDF)
- Getting 'Back to Normal' is Going to Take All of Our Tools (PDF)
- COVID testing will be available at the County College of Morris on Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday’s and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Symptomatic individuals who are unable to leave their home will still have the ability to order an At-Home COVID test via Pixel by Lab Corps which will remain posted on our website.
- Please refer to Morris County’s website for the most up-to-date number of cases in Hanover Township and the rest of Morris County. The tally will be updated daily (except on weekends) by 5 p.m.
- NJ Department of Health 2019 Novel Coronavirus Website
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)’s 2019 Novel Coronavirus Website
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Public Call Center (NJPIES): 1-800-222-1222
Helpful information related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- What is my COVID-19 Risk Level? (PDF) PDF
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Fact Sheet (PDF)
- What is Social Distancing? (PDF)
- Social Distancing: What Does It Mean? (PDF)
- COVID-19 Informational Flyer (PDF)
- NJ Department of Health COVID-19 FAQ (PDF) PDF
Information for local businesses: