2022 Introduced Ordinances
Ordinances are listed in order of introduction (oldest to newest) and will open up in a new window as a PDF.
- Ordinance 30-2022: An ordinance of the Township Committee of the Township of Hanover amending and supplementing §255.c. entitled “Qualifications of Towing Operators; Indemnification of Township” and §255-7. Entitled “Rate Schedule” under chapter 255 of the Code of the Township of Hanover entitled Towing and Road Service as it relates to towing and road service charges for calendar years 2023, 2024, and 2025.
- Ordinance 31-2022: An ordinance of the Township Committee of the Township of Hanover establishing the salaries and other compensation for the full-time employees of the Public Works, Buildings & Grounds, and Parks Maintenance Department represented by IBT Local No. 97 for calendar years 2022 through 2025.
- Ordinance 32-2022: An ordinance of the Township Committee of the Township of Hanover authorizing the acquisition of 7 Clay Street in the Whippany section of the Township and also designated as Lot 3 in Block 8401 as set forth on the tax map of the Township of Hanover, authorizing the Mayor and Township Clerk to execute a contract for the sale of real estate, and further appropriating the sum of $ 500,000.00 from various sources for the purchase of the property and the sum of $60,000.00 from other sources for the demolition of structures on the site.
- Ordinance 33-2022: An ordinance of the Township Committee of the Township of Hanover authorizing various capital improvements to the Township’s municipal facilities and roadway drainage system and appropriating and transferring the sum of $409,600.00.00 for said improvements from the Township’s 2022 improvements to Buildings and Grounds and Installation of Storm Drainage Other Expense accounts into the 2022 Capital Improvement Fund and all prior years for the financing of the projects described therein.
- Ordinance 34-2022: An ordinance amending Chapter 166, Land Use and Development, in order to amend the zone classification of Block 1801, Lots 3 and 5 from the D-S zone district to the I-B3 zone district, to amend the development regulations for the I-B3 zone district, to amend the regulations for the number of parking spaces for nonresidential developments, to amend the signage regulations for the B, B-10, D-S, and WC zone districts and for retail development in the I-B3 and OB-DS zone districts, and other related amendments.
- Ordinance 35-2022: An ordinance amending Chapter 166, Land Use and Development, in order to amend the zone classification of a portion of Block 2903, Lot 22 from the R-25 residential district to the B-10 highway business zone district, to require, authorize and encourage electric vehicle supply/service equipment (EVSE) and make-ready parking spaces for certain developments, to permit electric vehicle supply/service parking spaces as a principal use in certain locations in the nonresidential zone districts, and to amend Section 166-110, Building Permits and Plans. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>