Registration is now open.
Township of Hanover Hometown Heroes Banner Program
The Township of Hanover is proud to continue The Hometown Heroes Banner Program. This program is a living tribute meant to honor Hanover Township residents and former residents who have served or are currently serving in any branch of the military.
The banners will be double-sided, 24” x 48” vinyl, and displayed for two years. Each banner will include a photo of the soldier in uniform, along with their name, branch, dates of service, conflict, rank, and any medals or accommodations. The name of the banner sponsor will be displayed at the bottom of the banner.
- Service member must be a current or former Hanover Township resident.
- Service members must have served in one of the following branches: Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, National Guard.
- Service members must be currently serving, honorably discharged, missing in action, or killed in the line of duty.
Banners will be double-sided, 24” x 48”, vinyl, and displayed for two years. Each banner will include a photo of the soldier in uniform, along with their name, branch, dates of service, conflict, rank, and any medals or accommodations. The name of the sponsor will also be displayed at the bottom. After two years, banners will be returned to the sponsor.
Installation Deadlines, Location, and Pricing
- Banners will be displayed on light poles throughout the Municipal Complex from Memorial Day through November.
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the limit for the current cycle is reached. Any submissions beyond that will be included in our next phase of submissions.
- The location of the banners will be randomly selected.
- A fee of $100 is required for each submission. The fee includes the production of the banner, Photoshop photo restoration, installation, and removal.
- The deadline for all submissions is Friday, March 15, 2024.