Who Can Register to Vote?
To register to vote in New Jersey you must be:
- A United States citizen
- At least 18 years old by the next election
- A resident of your home county for 30 days before the election
Not Eligible to Register
You are not eligible to register to vote if you are serving a sentence or on parole or probation, as a result of a conviction of an indictable offense under state or federal law, or have been adjudged mentally incompetent.
Are You Registered to Vote?
Find out on the New Jersey Division of Elections website.
To register to vote in Morris County, please print and complete this form:
- NJ Voter Registration Form:
- The Commissioners of Registration cannot accept faxed copies or electronic transmission of a voter registration form. An original signature is required.
- The Voter Registration Form can also be used for name and address changes. Forms must be received 21 days before the next election to be able to vote in that election.
Mail Completed Form
Mail completed form to:
Board of Elections
Commissioner of Registration
Administration and Records Building
10 Court Street
P.O. Box 900
Morristown, NJ 07963-0900