Award of Contract
2019 Awards of Contract
- Aegis Restauro - To repair, restore and preserve nine (9) historic gravestone markers at the Township’s historic Whippany Burying Yard, also known as the Whippany Cemetery, located on the southerly side of New Jersey Highway Route 10 eastbound in Whippany. The Landmark Commission will serve as the Township’s primary organization in supervising, coordinating and implementing the restoration project.
- Burgis Associates - To prepare an Area in Need of Redevelopment Analysis related to Lot 2 in Block 3801 and Lot 23 in Block 4101 as set forth on the Tax Map of the Township of Hanover to determine if the area in question meets the statutory criteria to enable the Township to designate the lot and block numbers. set forth above as an Area in Need of Redevelopment. If the area in question meets the criteria pursuant to the New Jersey Local Redevelopment and Housing Law, Burgis shall then prepare a Redevelopment Plan.
- The Firm of Dorsey & Semrau - To provide the Township with professional legal services, as the Township Attorney, which services shall include, but not be limited to, the preparation of legal opinions and the representation of the Township in litigation matters, all of which are more particularly specified in the Agreement on file in the Township Clerk's office.
- Garden State Fireworks - For the Independence Day Celebration fireworks display.
- Robert Kopacz - To videotape all regular public meetings of the Township Committee during the calendar year 2019 and providing the Township with three (3) standard definition DVD’s.
- LaGuardia & Associates - Will engage four (4)vocal groups to perform on the nights of July 1, 2019 (July 2, 2019 rain date) at Veterans’ Memorial Park and on July 8, 15 and 22, 2019 at the Township’s Lower Malapardis Park as part of the Township’s 2019 Summer Concert series. Each performance will begin at 7:30 p.m. The total cost for the four (4) performances shall not exceed $21,250.00 which amount is made possible from corporate sector donations and the Township’s Reserve for Recreation Account. No property taxpayer dollars are included.
- The Land Conservancy of New Jersey - To provide the Township Committee, theOpen Space Advisory Committee and the Township’s professional staff with continued technical assistance and guidance related to various open space issues and subjects pertinent to the acquisition of open space tracts within the Township.
- Old Dominion Brush Company - In accordance with N.J.S.A. 52:34-6.2(3), the Township of Hanover intends to participate in the Sourcewell National Cooperative Procurement Service to purchase one (1) new X-Treme Leaf Vacuum Collector by Old Dominion Brush Company (ODM), Model No. DCL800TM20.
- The Firm of Phillips Preiss - To prepare an Area in Need of Redevelopment Analysis related to Lots 5, 6, 7, a portion of Lot 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 17 in Block 4001 and Lot 17 in Block 8803 as set forth on the Tax Map of the Township of Hanover to determine if the area in question meets the statutory criteria to enable the Township to designate the Lots and Block Nos. set forth above as an Area in Need of Condemnation Redevelopment. If the area in question meets the criteria pursuant to the New Jersey Local Redevelopment and Housing Law, Phillips shall then prepare an Area in Need of Condemnation Redevelopment Plan.
- The Firm of Trimboli and Prusinowski LLC - To provide the Township with professional legal services, as Special Labor Counsel, which services shall include, but not be limited to, preparation for and attendance at negotiation meetings with various labor organization representatives, the preparation of written legal opinions, and the representation of the Township in litigation arising out of matters for which Mr. Trimboli is retained.
- Housing Partnership for Morris County - The Housing Partnership for Morris County will continue to act primarily as an agent of Hanover Township in the sale of the Township’s affordable housing units in accordance with provisions of the New Jersey Fair Act and the rules and regulations promulgated under N.J.A.C. 5:80-26.1 et seq.