2019 Introduced Ordinances
- Ordinance 4-2019: An ordinance authorizing the guaranty of the payment of the principal of and interest on not to exceed $4,000,000 of loan revenue bonds from the Morris County Improvement Authority. (Withdrawn on March 14, 2019)
- Ordinance 11-2019: An ordinance ending Article XXXIB, B-P2 Business and Professional District, of Chapter 166 of the Code of the Township, Entitled Land Use and Development Legislation, so as to allow for inclusionary housing development at an increased density in order to address the Township's constitutional obligation to provide affordable housing. (Withdrawn on March 14, 2019)
- Ordinance 27-2019: An ordinance amending and supplementing Section 4 of Ordinance 43-2018 with the appropriation of an additional $10,000 from the unallocated portion of the Township's 2019 Capital Improvement Fund.
- Ordinance 28-2019: An ordinance accepting the annexation of a portion of Block 200, Lot 1.2 in the Township of Parsippany-Troy Hills.
- Ordinance 29-2019: An ordinance authorizing the execution of a lease agreement with the Hanover Tigers Youth Football and Cheerleading in operating the Bee Meadow Brickyard Concession Facility for the 2019 season.
- Ordinance 30-2019: An ordinance amending and supplementing Ordinances 13-2017 and 14-2019 by appropriating an additional $10,000 from the unallocated portion of the 2019 Swimming Pool Enterprise Fund.
- Ordinance 31-2019: An ordinance authorizing the purchase and installation of a replacement chlorine pump for the main pool at the Bee Meadow Facility Swimming Pool Facility.
- Ordinance 32-2019: An ordinance amending section 166-188 in Article XVIII of Chapter 166 of The Code of the Township entitled 'Land Use and Development Legislation' to reflect a proposed change in Municipal boundary.