Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report A Pothole Form

  1. Notify the Department of Public Works of a pothole in the Township so that they can repair it as soon as possible.
    If the pothole is on a county road, please call Morris County at 973-285-6763. If the pothole is on a state highway, please contact the New Jersey Department of Transportation at 609-588-6211.
  2. Please complete the online form below to submit your complaint.
  3. Are you a Hanover resident?
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.